Monday, May 5, 2008

Jerudong Sunset at the Beach








I love the natural artistic and abstract clouds.




Beautiful aint it?




Hi Peeps. I just love sunsets. The combination of vibrant colours and silhouttes and clouds formations always made me feel at ease and washed away all the concerns that i have in this life. I went to Jerudong beach last sunday and wow, was i treated to one of natures best view and secrets. To the normal eye, it was just an ordinary sunset, but from a photographer's eye, it is like natural art taking place in front of your very own eyes. I wish to share that happiness with all you readers to my blog and please do enjoy and have a fantastic day today.
Cheers
AJ786



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ^^ great sunset shots,even better if the sky is clear blue =D check mine at www.shouldishoot.blogspot.com